DeKalb Clinic is a privately owned, multi-specialty healthcare clinic that was established over 50 years ago. Over the years, we’ve grown to meet the needs of our patients and we are continuing to do so.
In our Tradition of Specialized Care, we are looking for special people to join our healthcare team!
Updated: October 3, 2014
We have an opening for an experienced phlebotomist. Must be able to work in fast paced environment and be able to multi-task. Ideal candidate will also have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
We are looking for a full time Registered Nurse to work in our Obstetrics and Gynecology Department. Must have current IL license. Must be able to work in fast paced environment and work independently.
Experienced coder with 2-3 years’ experience. Must have certification, preferably CPC. Ideal candidate can work independently and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Registered X-Ray Technician
Registered x-ray technician, mammo experience is desired but not mandatory, 18-20 hours a week/job share position. This position could provide the ability to work additional hours/full time.
How to apply
If you are interested in any of the positions above, please do one of the following:
- Send your resume, with salary history, to: Millie Mills, Administrative Assistant/Credentialing Coordinator.
- Visit DeKalb Clinic in person and ask for an application at the front desk.
- Fax your resume, with salary history, to (815) 758-5605.
DeKalb Clinic always accepts applications and resumes. They are kept on file for six months. We appreciate your interest in DeKalb Clinic as a place of employment.
DeKalb Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefit package that includes:
- Health and dental insurance
- Clinic paid long term disability
- Term life insurance
- No holidays or Sundays required for any position!